Study levels offered at Box Hill range from certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas through to bachelor and associate degrees. We offer courses in over 50 different fields of study, catering to the needs of a diverse range of interests.
This makes for a stimulating blend of interesting people and ideas.
Box Hill Institute offers a range of bachelor degrees in subjects including:
- Commerce (applied)
- Computer systems (networking), l Biotechnology and innovation
- Hospitality management
- Applied music
New and popular career courses include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Applied)
- Bachelor of Fashion
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Computer Systems (Networking)
- Bachelor of Biotechnology and Innovation
- Diploma of Nursing (Enrolled/Division 2 Nursing)
- Diploma of Automotive Technology
Other programmes offered at certificate, diploma and advanced diploma include:
- Biotechnology and innovation
- Floristry, beauty and hairdressing
- Information and computer technology
- Fashion studies
- Travel and tourism
Most courses at Box Hill Institute cost between A$11,900 and A$15,320 a year in tuition fees. Bachelor degrees offer great value at A$15,320 per year for tuition fees.
Our graduates can apply for further studies at many Australian universities. Students who have successfully completed a diploma or advanced diploma may get up to 1.5 years credit toward a bachelor degree
undertaken at an Australian university or at Box Hill Institute.