Copyright and trade marks
We own or are licensed to use all copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to our website, its design and content. Material contained in our website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal non-commercial use or for internal non-commercial circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in our website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written permission. In particular, it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and you must ask our permission before making any other use of material contained in our website. This permission to reproduce material does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where you must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
We aim to make our website and the material provided on it accessible to as many people as possible, including people with special needs. If you have any comments or suggestions as to how we may improve our website to make it more accessible to you, or if you would find it more convenient to receive the material provided on our website in a different format, please contact us at email@example.com. We try to make our website compatible with all browsers, but you may see inconsistencies in the presentation of pages if you are using an older browser.
Your obligations when accessing our website
In accessing any part of our website, you agree:
- not to use our website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials to or through our website which are false, plagiarised, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not, except insofar as permitted by law, to reverse, engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website or attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our website and entered by or relating to any third party user of our website; and
If required to use a password to access any part of our website, you agree:
- to ensure that any details supplied to us in order to register for such access are accurate and to advise us promptly in the event that any such details change; and
- to keep confidential any personal login password provided by us and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of any such password by any third party.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to password protected parts of our website if we consider that you are using our website in a manner detrimental to us or to our website or to other users.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that our website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to you. We also cannot guarantee that any material which you download from or access on our website or the websites to which it is linked will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You should therefore ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Our website has been prepared with the primary aim of providing general information about us and what we do, and is not intended to constitute specific advice in relation to any of your particular requirements. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information and material we have prepared for our website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we give no warranty whatsoever that any information or material on our website will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all. If you believe that any information or material which we have prepared for and published on our website is inaccurate please let us know and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as is reasonably practical. Where we make research papers and other third party material available on our website, we do not control and do not necessarily endorse their contents or findings in any way, and we are not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of such material.
Where we charge for information, material and services provided on our website, we accept liability for direct loss arising from our not having used reasonable skill and care in providing such information, material and/or services up to the price you have paid us (or are due to pay us) for the information, material and/or services in question in any year, in the year of claim.
In no circumstances shall we be liable to you for, in the case of non-chargeable information, material and services any direct, and for both chargeable and non-chargeable information, material and services any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill resulting or arising from your use of or inability to use our website or any other website linked to it, or from your reliance on the information, material and services provided on our website or information, material and services accessed through it.
You may create a hypertext link to the homepage of our website at www.studyoptionscolleges.com provided such link is not used in a misleading or defamatory context.
Links from our website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website or any products or services offered from such a website.
Our failure at any time to enforce any right we may have against you does not result in our waiver of such a right.
Comments or questions